Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Woolen WIPS



Bonnie bear is complete, well almost. I am pleased. I know that in all her imperfections she is made with love for our sweet girl and there will be no other one like her out there. I loved the play on colours with these prints. I plan to use what is left of the skein for a Foxy Neckwarmer in each colour and if enough just maybe a Baby Star Gnome in each too for Our Shop.

I cast on for her frock through the week and with good judgement I will be done before the big day. Now, for a pretty box to gift it in.
I will share the dear Bonnie on the big day!


************************************************************************************


I love adding woolen rows to my needles and watching as the hoops and loops and stitches transform into something sweet and beautiful. I would love for you to join me here every Wednesday for Woolen WIPS and share a link to your blog in the comments below, or a tag on Instagram #woolenWIPS of your knitting or crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe