Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Morning Of My 39th.

We're back from our impromptu escape to beautiful Shelly Beach. There is a whole cauldron filled with emotions brewing within me, beginning from before we left to while we were there and now that we are back. I am still trying to sort through them all whilst flipping through precious moments captured while we were away. These few days were so intensely needed. A breather from it all and a time to just BE without the pressures of the corporate world that seem to keep crossing over into our family life.

I will be sharing pictures and video clips of our time away over a couple of updates. I am still working on those but in the meantime I had to share this small clip from our last day there.

It was the perfect end to my 38 years here Earth side, with a message of rebirth and renewal for the future years to come - signs that kept unfolding daily on our holiday.

On the morning of my 39th trip around our Sun they came so close to shore - have a peek here.

https://youtu.be/3F2NZSUG-5A


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F2NZSUG-5A]

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss my dolphins. We used to live in the big white double story house in Shelly Beach, on the old main road towards Port Shepstone. I had all the land in front of us open and I could sit on my patio and watch the dolphins, the odd whale and the birds diving. Loved this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to you!!! I hope you have many many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift those dolphins gave you on your birthday!! Definitely magical!! xoxoxo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! What a magickal way to spend the beginning of another trip around the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe