Saturday, September 30, 2017

Must Byt Deep Sea



The highlight of our time away was to be the first ever deep sea fishing adventure for Garren. A time for just him and his Papi to both do something that they love together - fish.

He has watched all the fishing shows on the tele and has for years been in awe of it all.

The boat.. the ocean.. the fish.. An adventure to top all adventures.

[gallery columns="2" size="full" ids="1021,1022"]

My poor bass fisherboy and fisherman. The ocean was not very kind to them at all. The waves chopped at their small boat and the glare off the waves brought on the sea sickness for our small human. I was told of his braveness when the anchor had to be cut from the boat and how in all the turmoil of being thrown from side to side he came through stronger for it.

Secretly, I think in the future he will more partial to the dams and lakes than the untamed ocean.

A Mami's vain hope? Time will tell.

https://youtu.be/2zQ11tRx408


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zQ11tRx408]

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Lord!! Just reading this makes me feel sea sick!!! Lol!! I love to fish but I know that I could never go deep sea fishing. He was a brave boy for sure!! Maybe try the bracelets that you can get at the pharmacy that work on pressure points in your wrist that help with this. They worked for me beautifully a few years ago when I went on a small cruise around Manhattan with my son's class. People use them for car sickness and even morning sickness. I use them when we fly also. It helps with takeoffs and landings. I can't even go on swings anymore without feeling sick!! HAHA!! xoxo

    Btw that view in the first photo is just gorgeous!! xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some very rough waters! I can see why Garren got sea sick.😣
    Your photographs are always so amazing. Give a squish to little madam❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe