Monday, September 4, 2017

Tristan Welcomes 21.


I have struggled to find the right words to say here. And, then I realised it doesn't really matter what I say here but rather what is said to this young man.


This is Tristan and he has just seen in his 21st spin around our Sun.


What I do want to say to this young man who is about to take on the world away from the arms of his tribe - is - THANK YOU!


You are my first, You are the one who knows me so much better than I remember myself. YOU are the one that shaped me into the Mother that I am and that I have become. Thank you for your patience with me and always loving me unconditionally.


Thank you for choosing me.


May these new steps around our Sun bless you with love, abundant light and earthly magic.


I love you to infinity and beyond.


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe