Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A Month Away.











We are one month away from this dear human having made her way one whole trip around our Sun.

I wish I could have written more and shared more. But, I am living in the moments with you, my child. Trying to imprint it all to memory. And I feel I may have lost a few of those already. Is it age or does one really loose a little of ones mind with each child that is bought here Earth Side? (insert chuckle here.) I know that my eyesight has faded ever so slightly and there are times when the further you seem to crawl from me the defining lines become more hazy.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe