Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Yarn Along..... Gnome-lets


It's been awhile since I posted a knit project! For the last couple of months I have been working on something in secret. I know that my sister keeps a close eye on our updates so sharing that project (for now) will just have to wait a little while longer. But, what I can share is that - the above hush-hush project is for a little baby boy growing all snug in safe in her belly! Yes, friends this ol' gal is going to be an aunty again!! I am so super excited! As soon as I can I will share more!

Now, back to this project. The Gnome-lets for our little god-daughter who will be turning one next month.

While perusing through Ravelry this weekend I found this Gnome-Baby pattern on the lovely Elizabeth's account and knew that these would be perfect for our little princess!
I of course started immediately. I love how fast it is to whip just one up. So I've decided to make one in each of the colours of left over hand-me-down acrylics that Rob's Mum sent my way. I should be able to get about seven little gnomes out of the left overs by the weekend! A gnome for each day of the week!

Garren asked me who I was knitting the little dolls for and why I was taking a photo of them last night. When I told him that it was for our Link-up today he begged to be part of it too. A red eye-mask he says. I cant wait to see how it turns out!


Love Angie & Garren xxx

joining ginny

5 comments:

  1. A gnome for every day sounds perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the knitted gnomes. And that picture of your little guy knitting is priceless. Hope to see what his finished red eye mask looks like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure his red eye mask will be wonderful! Congratulations on being an Aunty! Gnomes are very popular here too. A gnome a day sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your gnomes are precious but I really love the secret project and I have no idea what it is, but that it's secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome, what a cute pattern! And I never thought of knitting an eye mask, I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe