Sunday, August 9, 2015

walking the forest









Meandering through the forest is something I havent done in quiet a few months. I dont think I have been this year at all. Rob and Garren make their way out every Sunday.

Rob and I decided that in keeping with healing it was time for me to venture out with them all. I am so glad I did. Even in the throws of our dry winter I felt the beauty in the hibernating landscape and trees.

This will be a special time I will be looking forward to weekly, again.. I will get to watch as the forest goes from hybernating through winter to awakening into spring.

The soul needs to reconnect with nature and what better way to do it than in your backyard!

Love Angie xxx

joining suzy mae

4 comments:

  1. beautiful!! I live surrounded by woods and I am eagerly awaiting for fall instead of spring. Look at your blue skies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karen - yes we were blessed with beautiful blue skies for the day. It really was wonderous.. and then with all things we are back to the chilly gloom of winter again today!thank you for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trees so healing. Your forest looks so beautiful! Is it in your backyard? Thank you so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Suzy Mae - let's just say our property runs along the forest and although it doesn't belong to us we have kind of claimed it! Thank you for hosting the link up. have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe