Thursday, September 6, 2018

Waiting.


Thank you for the well wishes and emails sent for our Danika. 

The dentist appointment went well yesterday although sadly she will have to go in for surgery to have those two broken teeth removed. We are just waiting on confirmation for a bed and hospital for her. Sometimes the paperwork regarding anything medically orientated takes more time than one would think. But, she is fine and thanks to the course of antibiotics is doing well and is now pain free. 

I wont lie, my nerves are slightly shattered this week with the thought of her heading on into hospital and undergoing this procedure but I am assured that this is all the norm and that all will be well. I do know this deep down but... still.


Keep sending us all those positive energies!
love Angela ♥

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes the hardest part is the waiting and the fact that you can't take on their pain for them. Sending hugs and warmth and as much positive energy as I can. xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Have a happy day. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your visit to my blog and for sending healing wishes for Gerard. I am your newest follower so will be around to visit often, sending healing and positive energy to your little one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by - I look forward to connecting with you 🌻

      Delete
  4. Here it is Friday, so I am hoping and praying your sweet little Danika is feeling better and getting well. Thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be praying for your nerves and her hospital stay! I hope it is sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe