Friday, September 21, 2018

Shop + Offerings Update


If you follow along on my Instagram account you would have noticed how I have been waiting ever so patiently (well not really) for this batch of soap to finally cure. And they have! I was also blessed with such lovely comments and feedback on the post update and that always means the world to a crafter. Thank you!

I have just listed these bars on our Shop + Offerings and already there are only 6 left! 

These 100% all natural handcrafted artisan soaps are made with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil and Sunflower Oil. I added Bentonite Clay and Activated Charcoal for their cleansing and healing properties and then infused them with the beautiful scents from the Essential Oils of Ylang Ylang and Rose Geranium for cleansing and uplifting the spirits. 

I felt this epitomised all that is the Spring Equinox. 

I do hope you love them as much as I do.

10 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased to hear that Danika is feeling well again after her ordeal. The soap looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Photo Angela,
    I remember commenting on this lovely soap
    on your post last month.
    The clay has added such a beautiful effect
    against the white of the soap xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are incredibly beautiful, Angela. You are such a talented artist. I'm sure they will all sell. They would make lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my it looks and sounds amazing.

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe