Saturday, August 18, 2018

Ylang Ylang + Rose Geranium - New Artisan Soap


This loaf bar is just freshly cut and the aromas wafting through the kitchen are amazing.

The colours in this photograph are a little out. More so because this moment is capture in the early evening, so the lighting isn't very good. As soon as they're cured I will photograph them a little better and then add them to our Shop.

I am loving the imperfections here. In the past it would have got me all in a spin. The way the charcoal line smudged down the bar from the slicer or that the one end is not even or flat enough. In the past I would have sliced and diced them into perfect squares shaving off all the best parts - the imperfections.

My Ylang Ylang + Rose Geranium Soap Bars are made with Olive, Coconut + Sunflower Oils as the base. There is an infusion of Bentonite Clay combined in the bar which will draw impurities from the skin (absolutely gorgeous for shaving) + a sprinkled line of Activated Charcoal which aids in pretty much the same way as the Bentonite Clay. One could say this would be a perfect face soap especially if it (being your face) has oily tendencies.

I dont know how I will possible hold out for the next 4 weeks of curing!

 It really does smell delicous in here.
πŸ–€ love, Angela

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely combination of scent(do you use essential oils)
    I especially love the addition of the bentonite clay.
    I have always wanted to make my own soap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Fiona, Yes I do use essential oils. I only use natural ingredients for my soaps. You should really try making your own. I am sure you would love it!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe