Saturday, December 24, 2016

T’was the day before Christmas.



We have made it! We have made it all the way to Christmas Eve, the day before Christmas. The build up has been excruciating for some I might add. I love this time of year and the excitement that comes with it from our littles. And, just as we thought we were coming to the end of the deep seated belief of it all with Garren and his moments away from finally becoming a “non-believer”. We were gifted our little Danika.

I think he confessed that .. “When I am in Grade 3, I cant believe in Santa Claus anymore” – with great thanks to his peers at school for that, and yes, my heart broke. Who knows, just maybe, Santa will gift me another year with him?

I will keep believing in the magick, no matter what, and now I get to do it all again with our littlest of them all.



Merry Christmas my friends may you always believe in the magick of it all.



Love Angie & Family.

1 comment:

  1. Our youngest once asked .... is santa real? So, carefully I replied ... If he is, that explains the gifts and if he isn't, where do the gifts come from? He looked me in the eye and replied .... He sort of already decided that he wasn't real but thought he better double check before it was too late to write his chrimbly list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe