Wednesday, December 21, 2016

solstice blessings


I love how my feeds are filled with snow and how my favourite humans are all welcoming in their Solstice, the Winter Solstice. And I'm here breathing in our Summer Solstice and reflecting on how I will share this dark half of the year with my beautiful tribe.

I love how in my little space the earth is awash with all shades of green and that there is an abundance of magick in the air around us.

May this day, whether it's the longest or the shortest be filled with peace, love and light.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post Angie, a real pleasure to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter solstice blessings from a rather cold dreich UK, surrounded by little lights to cheer away the gloom. Your green corner is rather beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. We have 48 cm of snow and a bit of ice, but the sun is shining....all isvgood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe