Saturday, December 10, 2016

hello..tap..tap..tap.. is this thing on?


Hello?

Is there anyone out there?

I really haven’t left you or gone that far away. I think I may be back to share with you again!

tap… tap.. tap…. is this thing on?

So much has happened and if you followed along here ~> instagram <~ you would have seen all of these moments…

Yes, we have finally welcomed our littlest seed from the stars.. our pretty flower – our baby girl, Danika Robin, to our little tribe.

So, I am sure you will forgive me for my absence. She has consumed all of me and all of us. With only a few moments to share with the world through the day a picture here or there I hoped would suffice for the time being?

I hope to be back and gentle ease may way into sharing again. I do hope you stay?

Many beautiful blessings to you and yours my friends.

Love Angie x




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you is a beautiful along with a beautiful name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe