Saturday, August 13, 2016

The Girl and the Chickens.







It always takes my breath away how this little girl human can change the whole mood and dynamics of our home when she comes to visit. Taya is our god daughter and she defines all things feminine with a hint of extreme impish adventure. The combination is truly magickal.

She has only now started taking a keen interest in the chooks, although only from the outside of the coop, and only if there is an adult with her I have noticed. She now leans in to feed them instead of tossing the greens at them. And dare I say they have taken quite an interest in her, as has the rest of the fur children.

Who knows maybe next time she will venture into the coop with Rob and collect the eggs!


A video posted by A N G I E 🍢🌿 (@the_seasond_home) on Aug 13, 2016 at 5:49am PDT

5 comments:

  1. how sweet that she loves to visit and she is all girlie girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has always been so much more cautious than my sons. Once she trusts the situation she throws herself into it completely. It's just amazing to me how different they all are. : ) Your photos are adorable!! I hope you're feeling well. It's been disgustingly hot and humid here in New York. I'm dreaming of fall now!! XOXO~ Wendyhttp://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie, I'm so glad I found you again in blogland. I didn't realize you had moved here but I'm happy to see you. My daughter is usually the bolder one of my two but I think she's also the more thoughtful one, if that makes sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous curls! I love that all children are so different, I just which everyone was respectful of that rather than just a handful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice chicken coops! You god daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe