Monday, August 8, 2016

Forest Gnome In Waiting.





The Knubblechen is done…. you will find it waiting on the knobbly medicine tree for its special friend to arrive earthside…. *insert wink here*

In other news…. I have started studying up a little more on flower essences, Bach flower remedies to be exact.

I was given a book on Natural Medicine a few months back. Although I browsed through it at the time, I never really gave it my full attention. And well, since I haven't been able to pull Rob away from his busy schedule to take us to the library, I just found myself totally submerged in all things naturally medical and you know that’s going to keep me occupied for a good time. 

I just love natural medicine!

6 comments:

  1. I have used Bach on myself, my horse, and my cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Knubblechen!! I was given a Bach remedy for my teething daughter and for my sprained ankle. I can't remember which ones but they worked very well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little Forest Gnome! Nice knitting! And like you, I'm a big fan of Flower Essences. They are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute forest gnome! We just gave a gnome to a friend who just bought a house and now I'm seeing them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe