Friday, September 18, 2015

today

sept
Last night it rained. I love the sound of rumblings from the skies and as the rain drops fall on our roof I always get the feeling that all is being cleansed. It is soothing… comforting. 

The week has passed by and all I have had strength for was watching series. Game of Thrones and the beginning of Vikings which I have so enjoyed. (please forgive my heathen-born heart). But it’s time to start again.

Today I have plans. Plans to walk a little, to add a few more rows to my knit projects. To get out of my pjs and into something that feels more like I am living. I may, a little later in the day, make my way into the kitchen and try my hand at making fudge in the slow cooker. That really can’t be strenuous, can it? Adding all the ingredients and letting it all do its own thing. I’m sure the boys will be happier for it too.

Love 
Angie xxx

joining ginny

2 comments:

  1. Always nice to have something in the slow cooker and few rows of knitting done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of making fudge in the slow cooker! I hope you'll tell us all about it. Take care and have a good weekend, Angie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe