Friday, September 25, 2015

catching up.... hello spring!










It's as if someone has left the oven door open and all that heat is circulating all through our homestead and comatoseing (is that a word? spellcheck doesn't seem to agree) all the humans and fur children.
Happy Spring dear family and friends.

Well I am up and about! The past week has sped by so very quickly while I have been trying to get a handle on life again. Back to work, back to the fast paced demands that keep me busy outside of our home. I can't say that I have got my finger on the pulse just yet. And of course there have been days this week where I have felt that I will never catch up. Ditching the 9 to 5 job world has never been more appealing as it has this last week.

Yesterday our country celebrated Heritage Day and as true hearted South Africans we of course participated in Braai Day. It was also the first day since the op that I got to meander around the garden and catch up with my poor neglected chooks, check on growings in our veggie garden and relax with little Lilly (our tortoise) in the shade of the Pine trees. The boys got their first swim in for the season too. And, my first batch of Goat's Milk, Honey and Chamomile soap got wrapped and packed for my lovely friends who placed orders.

It's the new season.. Its the time of balance and awakenings.. I for one will be taking full advantage of it all.

Love
Angie xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photo of the turtle. I'be become fond of turtles of late since on my walks I see them so frequently! Thank you for this lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soap looks beautiful. Glad to hear you are on the mend, whilst you are having a beautiful Spring day we are beginning to feel the chill of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would happily say hello to spring, oh, it seems like it was years ago when we could stay in the sun, and it was just a weeks ago :( enjoy the sun and those delicious vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is my favorite season. Course here it is fall now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous looking soap. I bet it smells wonderful :) Wishing you a lovely weekend. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Lilly like wine too? πŸ˜‰ I shall enjoy your spring with you as you share it... heading into the deep winter soon makes me feel like never getting out of bed again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you're up and about. I wish you had more time to heal before getting back to the daily grind, but I hope that you manage to find moments to relax in that gorgeous spring world of yours. Love your photos, love your soap, love YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad that life is resuming to a a normal pace for you and your spring looks like summer! did you make the soap? I bet it smells wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe