Monday, September 28, 2015

the weekending









Saturday marked my 37th year of wondering this earth. I spent it quietly with just my little family. Well excluding the eldest who wrapped up his tent on Thursday and made his way out to White Mountain Music Festival. And not including the morning where we made our way out to celebrate Garren's friends birthday. But I had the rest of the day with my little crew to celebrate quietly.

There was no cleaning up or making beds or cooking. The boys packed the dishwasher and Rob cooked our meal outdoors on the braai which we served with fresh salad and finished off with toasted marshmallows. It was hot.. so unseasonably hot... that there was also swimming for just the boys, that is, as I am still all punctured up. They keep teasing that If I had to climb in with them I would fill up like a ball and they would bounce me around.

And then Sunday..... well that was just as lazy.... because it was still my birthday weekend, you  see. Left overs and more pool time and completing the last projects for the school term.

Let's hope the heat and the laziness that has taken over me will slowly melt away before the week is in  full swing......

Love
Angie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a beautiful weekend, quality time spent with family what could be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun celebratory weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, glad it was such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Angie! I'm glad you had such a nice weekend. I will be 37 in November. Hope you're having a good week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you :)Looks like a beautiful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe