Saturday, October 28, 2017

His Seventeenth.







and then we celebrated another special day. his 17th...

His is always the last celebration of the birthday year for us. When he was so small he always would say that we loved him last because he had to wait until everyone else got to have their special day first. I always said it because we saving the best until last. (and that I may want him to stay my little boy for just a little while longer.)

Dearest Joshua, may the next 17 spins around our Sun here earth side be just as wonderful crazy and incredibly marvelous just as you are my dearest boy. Thank you, thank you for choosing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe