Friday, February 16, 2018

Family Earthing.








Backyard earthing every Sunday seems to be our "thing". Even when family come to meet and greet and feast. I am ever so thankful the atrocious heat kept a distance - the reprieve meant that we could let the wee ones run wild and free to their hearts content. With cooler weather comes cloud cover which does tend to lend to darker pictures to share. I am beginning to get used to capturing them so. These sweet moments were captured this weekend gone when Rob's cousins came for Sunday lunch. We had such a lovely time watching the wee ones connect.

This week has flowed perfectly. Homesteading and homeschooling flowing from one to the other gracefully, we may just be on track. So much so that today is just a revision day - well, except for Math and a couple of Science experiments that we could not complete until today, as I needed to collect the ingredients on my weekly grocery store run yesterday. We are both pleased with how smoothly lessons are going.

I have found myself gravitating more in this space here now too. With my new steps on this path we are all now following and with me being home daily and if you know how things work around here there are hardly internet waves in the sky that lend for much time connecting. Between that and devoting more time to nurturing our young ones it only makes more sense to flow with this not so new way of sharing. Should you wish to keep following you will find me in your mail box each time I should update here if you subscribe HERE (or click in the subscribe box to the right of your screen) or peek at my INSTAGRAM profile for our link there. I will also send out an email every so often with links to posts should you be interested. If you are interested you can email me HERE and I will add you to my mailing list.

Happy Friday sweet beings and thank you for always connecting with us.
love always
Angela XOX

1 comment:

  1. lovely views of your yard and so nice that the weather cooperated with your family! Getting wiggles out is a priority with children and honestly with me as well :) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe