Monday, March 7, 2016

subtle changes


There seems to have been a lag on our updates lately and all I can seem to blame it on is the unrelenting heat. The last month seems to have been a stagnant one with hardly enough rain to keep our little home hydrated.

For those who have followed my "blogging" you may have noticed a little trend that happens in my shares, as have I. All the seasons hold my attention long enough to capture a few photos and type out a few updates - except for Summer.

There is such a subtle change in my day of late. The darkness from the evening before lingers while I busy myself with my early morning chores. The leaves from the trees are ever so slowly changing and falling. And although the midday heat still lays across the homestead like a heavy blanket there is a coolness to the mornings and late evenings that hint of change.

Dare I say -  Welcome Autumn....


2 comments:

  1. yay for autumn showing its face. We have signs of spring and although I love winter I'm excited for some springtime weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find it amusing to read your updates since we are at opposites in the seasons. Somehow, it makes it fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe