Friday, March 6, 2015

First Day & Night Cricket Match












Such excited little lads as they played their first cricket match! It's not about winning or losing I am told. It is about participating and helping your fellow team mates. Everyone is a winner.

I did a little adding (even though my knowledge of the game is a little rusty) and they did win! Let me have it.. I am the Mom....



Watching them work together as team and support each other throughout the whole match was just lovely.

Angie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe