Monday, February 9, 2015

The Storm That Broke The Hearth


















On Friday evening our little town was hit with hail stones the size of apples. 
We are calling it The Storm That Broke The Hearth.

As much as we are devastated by what proceeded said storm, we also feel deep gratitude that our family was unscathed and we are now safe.

While we still process the ordeal, clean up the debris and of course make for rearranging our living arrangements I will process more photographs and wait in the queue with the rest of the inhabitants of our little Sleepy Hollow to have the damages assessed and then the process of picking up all the pieces again. As per the norm I haven't had a chance to read the newspapers or chat with my special friends across the miles on social networks. Please bear with us - we will be getting to you all as soon as we can. Thank you for all kind words and encouragement that has been sent our way. We are deeply grateful and appreciate each and every one of these words. They did in fact get us through the weekend.

 Much like any adventure I shall prepare myself for all its ups and downs and know how blessed I am that I have a family that work wonders when together.

Angie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sending you Hugs and Love & Light, as I think of you and your family's struggles! I'm hoping that something good can come out of all this unfairness! <3 xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am so glad you are all safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww bless you and yours - Thank you Rachel xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe