Monday, October 20, 2014

Signing Of Shirts

Oh my how time has flown...

We are almost at the end of the year and the end of Tristan's school career!
This is the part were I'm supposed to tell you how old I feel...
But, Ive decided bugger it! I'm as young as I'm meant to be and I wouldn't want it any other way.

So, I presume you wondering what bought all this on?
Me reminiscing about my last year of school 18 years ago.... And now walking the path with Tristan who is now 18 years old and living his last year of his school career. *sigh*...
You see what I mean?
How time has flown..

There has been much excitement in the air over the last couple of months.
Tristan turned 18 years old , he had his Matric Ball, I am still waiting for the photos to arrive.
(mr kurtley krog... if you are reading this.. get your little white butt into gear!) 


There was also the Old Boys Induction Ceremony where the Class of 2014 were Inducted into the Old Boys Association..........


Friday all the final year boys at Maritzburg College got to carry on the traditions passed on from year to year by totally running amok the last day of the teaching school year. I wont go into too much detail but what I did want to share with you is the signing of school shirts! I missed out on mine, so as you can imagine I was so super excited to read all of Tristan's messages!



















Memories.... that is... for Tristan.

Now to swotting for final exams....
To my dearest eldest son, (as they say around these parts) GIVE IT HORNS !!

Love
Angie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe