Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Meeting Blair



Jack frost visited this morning, he left the blades of the grass all frozen, and with that, a mystical haze of wispy mist..

As we near our Winter Solstice I cant but wish the days away until the lighter half of the year is upon us. I know I shouldn’t really, but the early morning chores are being done in total silent darkness now. The flock don’t bother to get up to greet me anymore, they just lay in the nesting boxes and watch as I go about cleaning and filling their water containers and food bowls with my frozen iced curled fingers. Our Cassie lays on her rug and can only muster the power to raise one eyelid to spy the slightly irritating happenings around her as I stomp my purple coloured muck boots to get a little circulation going to my matching coloured popsicle toes.

There is only me and the dark morning sky sprinkled with just a few glittering stars. A time of  beautiful peace.. peace just before the onslaught of warming groans and excited yappings, from our newest member of the family, as the rest of the abode awakens from their cocooned warmth of slumber land.

A new member to the family I hear your inquisitive minds ask… Yes dear friends, the tiniest most beautiful puppy breath ever has graced our little abode with newly found excited squeals that echo through the forest from the boys.

Meet the little lady Blair who has been keeping us all very busy with her silly puppy antics and new found puppy yappings.


Love
Angie xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe