Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mundane Morning Chores

The quiet of the cool early morning is my special time. 

As the rest of our home still slumbers, I go about my early morning chores and peacefully plan the day ahead. Ok, so chores are taking a little longer than normal as I took a tumble down a few stairs and hurt my already weak ankle! But, if I sit back and really think about it… It’s a sign to slow things down, take in the beauty around me. Add purpose to my daily happenings… purpose to my chores.
I hear you laugh… but it’s true
I believe all things done… including “mundane-chores” holds a purpose, holds magick.
For those who follow the phases of the moon, blessings to you and yours on this New Moon….
New beginnings… A time to breathe in deeply and move into a calmer state of mind, in this calmness I see life a little more clearly and start to see the endless possibilities


10314533_1479679085582204_2605049757959351117_n 

Love
Angie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.

We do read each and every comment left here on our small blog + know that we appreciate + feel so very blessed that you have taken the time to keep up with us through your busy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Blogger Tribe